Get Help Seeking Compensation After A Car Accident
At the law office of personal injury attorney Alan S. Friedman, our founder puts his more than 25 years of legal experience to use helping people like you across New York City and the wider region seek the compensation they deserve. Our team has experience dealing with all types of car wreck claims, including those caused by distracted drivers, drunk drivers, speeders, truck drivers and others.
What You Should Do After An Accident To Protect Your Rights
A car crash happens in the blink of an eye and can leave you in serious pain and confused about what happened and what will happen. After a car accident, taking the following steps can be essential in ensuring you still have the option to make a case for the compensation you deserve:
- Call the police to report the accident and get official documentation about what happened
- Swap insurance information with the other driver to get the process moving
- Get witness contact information before they leave the scene and are difficult to track down
- Seek a medical evaluation to make sure there are no hidden injuries waiting to reveal themselves down the road that will be hard to link to your accident
- Talk to an experienced personal injury lawyer before you talk to an insurance adjuster to protect your rights and get an independent investigation started
Once you talk to Alan S. Friedman, you can let him and the rest of our team handle all of the difficult legal work, while you focus on your recovery. We can speak to insurance adjusters, conduct an investigation and represent you in negotiations or at trial to put you in the strongest position to achieve a successful outcome.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Before you talk to an insurance adjuster who tries to get you to accept a settlement that is too low, talk to an experienced attorney like Alan S. Friedman about your rights and options. You will owe no fees if we cannot secure compensation. To learn more, send us an email or call our office at 646-569-9896. Hablamos español.